By: AnnMarie Scaramuzzino
Ozzy Osbourne and fire just don’t seem to mix!
For the third time since last winter, the Osbourne residence has caught fire, though on this particular occasion, it all started because Ozzy was hungry.
According to the San Diego Union-Tribune, the Black Sabbath rocker was reportedly frying up a few strips of bacon for a sandwich on Tuesday (August 27) when a fire started in the kitchen, resulting in the LA fire department having to make a house call.
Wife Sharon Osbourne later tweeted, “I'm in London, @OfficialOzzy is in LA making a bacon sandwich last night and the fire brigade ended up at our house!!”
The fires at the Osbourne house in December of 2012 and January 2013 were caused by candles that were left burning, the first of which Ozzy tried to extinguish himself and ended up setting his hair ablaze.
A rule has since apparently been enforced by Ozzy that states no candles are allowed in the Osbourne home, though he has yet to give his stance on a bacon ban.
Meanwhile, Black Sabbath is on tour in support of their latest studio album, 13, with their next stop scheduled for tonight (August 30) at the US Airways Center in Phoenix, AZ.
For more on this story, head to UTSanDiego.com and be sure to leave your thoughts in the comments section below!