Led Zeppelin posted a trailer for the upcoming reissue of the Deluxe Edition of 'Led Zeppelin IV’ and it is amazing. You’ll feel almost compelled to turn up your speakers to 10 as you watch and listen.
The Deluxe Edition reissue of 'Led Zeppelin IV' is set for October of this year and includes additional companion audio of unreleased versions of every song on the studio album.
If you’d like to super-size your serving of this reissue, you can pick up the Super Deluxe Edition Box for 'Led Zeppelin IV' that includes 2 CDs and 2 LPs and more:
- CD1: Remastered album on CD in vinyl replica sleeve.
- CD2: Companion audio on CD in card wallet featuring new alternate cover art.
- Vinyl 1: Remastered album on 180-gram vinyl in a sleeve replicating first pressing.
- Vinyl 2/3: Companion audio on 180-gram vinyl in a sleeve with new alternate cover art.
- HD Download Card ( All content @ 96 kHz/ 24 bit )
- Hard bound, 80 page book filled with rare and previously unseen photos and memorabilia.
- High-quality print of the original album cover, the first 30,000 of which will be individually numbered.
If you'd like to pre-order any edition, visit their site: http://www.ledzeppelin.com/
Either way, I’m starting a campaign at our house to make gift giving a part of the Halloween tradition and this just may be topping the list.