Black Sabbath loves lucky number “13” so much, they aren’t ready to stop touring.
Rolling Stone reports that the band has opted to extend their tour in support of their latest LP, 13, into the New Year.
“These dates will be part of the band’s final shows of their 2013-2014 world tour,” the band said in a press release (via Rolling Stone).
Most of the new North American tour dates will be in Canada, but more Sabbath is never a bad thing.
New Black Sabbath Tour Dates:
- 3/31 Barclays Center in Brooklyn, NY
- 4/3 Metro Centre in Halifax, NS
- 4/5 Colisee Pepsi in Quebec City, QC
- 4/7 Bell Centre in Montreal, QC
- 4/9 Budweiser Gardens in London, ON
- 4/11 Copps Coliseum in Hamilton, ON
- 4/13 Canadian Tire Centre in Ottawa, ON
- 4/16 MTS Centre in Winnipeg, MB
- 4/18 Credit Union Centre in Saskatoon, SK
- 4/20 Scotiabank Saddledome, Calgary, AB
- 4/22 Rexall Place in Edmonton, AB
- 4/26 Hollywood Bowl in Los Angeles, CA
Until then, the guys will be more than occupied through the end of the year, as Sabbath is pretty booked up through the end of December, after which they have a bit of a break before picking up in Brooklyn.
Their new live DVD, “Black Sabbath: Live…Gathered in Their Masses” is also set for release on November 26, featuring live performances of songs from the new record.
For more details on “Gathered in Their Masses” and their upcoming tour dates, check out Sabbath’s official website.