It's John DeBella's Tower of Love Wedding. This Valentine's Day at 1pm, it's your chance to get re-married or renew your vows onstage at the legendary Tower Theater, in a ceremony peformed by our own in-house minister, John DeBella.
The ceremony will be broadcast live on MGK. John will choose 20 couples to attend the event, so send your entry in as soon as possible.
Those that attend will receive the following:
- Our professional photographer will take your picture onstage
- You and your sweetheart will dine like rock stars in the exclusive Tower Theater backstage dining room
- After you eat, you'll be able to take a private tour of the Tower Theater
Here's how to get invited.
Just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org & tell us
1. Why you would like to have John renew your vows on stage at the Tower Theater
2. First and Last name of you and your spouse
3. Your hometown
4. Daytime Phone number you can be reached at between 9a-4p
The deadline for entries is Friday February 8 at 5p.
The entire affiar will be catered by John Serock Catering. John Serock Catering. Celebrating Life’s Cherished Moments. Serock Catering of West Chester.
Here's the schedule for John DeBella's Tower of Love Wedding:
Check in: Noon to 1p
Tour (optional): 2p-2:45p